Hiring Organization / Company: National University Of Singapore
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Location: Kent Ridge Campus, SG
Company: National University of Singapore
The duties and responsibilities of the incumbent, in the Department of Pharmacy, include, but are not limited to the following -
- Provide an oversight for the experiential and clinical programmes in NUS Pharmacy and ensure the smooth running of operations and the deliverables.
- Oversee the preparation and execution of MOUs and other agreements with external organisations.
- Ensure proper controls and governance over the management of the pre-employment clinical training (PECT) funding, and that the use of funds are in accordance with the objectives and implementation parameters of the funds.
- Provide financial management support, including maintaining proper budgetary and financial records, monitoring of budget and tracking of expenditures, preparing expenditure reports for submission to Ministry of Health (MoH), and also ensuring good documentation and sound processes are in place.
- Maintain the buy-in across all key stakeholder groups to develop and implement experiential learning across the clinical programmes.
- Maintain management systems and support professional development activities for preceptors to assure training competency.
- Assure and endeavour to improve quality in all aspects of experiential learning.
- Develop cordial relationships with the providers of PECT/Residency placements - trainers/preceptors in hospitals, polyclinics, retail pharmacy, industry and regulatory settings.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders such as the Pharmaceutical Society of Singapore, the three integrated health clusters, the three retail pharmacy companies.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the Singapore Pharmacy Council.
- Provide other administrative support to the Department as deemed necessary.
- Academic qualification: At least a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Sciences.
- Relevant experience in programme management in a healthcare or educational setting is preferred, but not compulsory.
- Relevant experience in work-based learning for trainee healthcare professionals is desirable.
- Financial management/basic accounting skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, and proficient in other Microsoft Office applications (Word, Powerpoint).
- Good knowledge of SAP financial system.
- Fast learner, positive attitude, proactive and independent worker with a high degree of professional integrity.
- Meticulous, with strong numeracy abilities, reliable and conscientious.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication (presentation, verbal, written) and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful and creative in providing ideas and solutions in making things happen.
- Good time management and organizational skills, able to multitask efficiently.
- Must be a team player and people person.
- Proficient in online meeting platforms.
- Prior working experience (minimum 5 years), especially in an administrative position, in Institutes of Higher Learning is advantageous. Supervisory experience is preferred.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Faculty of Science
Department : Pharmacy
Job requisition ID : 7098
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Typically, you’re going to have no clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are a couple of other folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be easy if you understand the place to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are pointers to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an implausible and repeatedly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide important training, property, and systems for job seekers. Those companies may also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A easy Internet experiment for job firms in your areamust discover where and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The tip function for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can regularly be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into a long-lasting activity for the individuals who carry out neatly all through their operating.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash when cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.