Hiring Organization / Company: Bnp Paribas
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
- excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
Corporate Deposit and Liquidity (“CDL”) is a dynamic and high-profile Business Line within Corporate and Institutional Banking, reporting directly to the CEO of BNP Paribas APAC.
The team is responsible for the self-funding of the Corporate Bank. This objective is achieved through deposits initiatives and strategies for corporate client segments, including developing products, aiming at raising ambitious levels of deposits, at an acceptable overall cost and with an adequate level of granularity and stickiness, in all markets and currencies in which we operate. The team contributes actively to the deepening and widening of our corporate clients portfolio.
To achieve the objectives above, CDL works in close coordination with multiple stakeholders such as Heads of Countries, Coverage teams, Business Lines’ Sales teams and other internal stakeholders, raising deposits from corporate clients and marketing the Bank’s corporate liquidity product offering. CDL APAC is an important stakeholder for regional and local ALCOs, and works closely with the ALM Treasury department.
CDL is comprised of 3 teams: Product Management, Liquidity Advisory and Business Development.
A product manager within the APAC Corporate Deposits and Liquidity team, focus on (from conceptualization to commercialization) the ownership of products designed to help BNP Paris CIB raise corporate liquidity, with a focus on LCR compliant products.
Product Manager responsibilities includes
- Be the driver behind the development and future direction of the products included in the roadmap for the next 3 to 5 years
- Ensure user events, product development and communications with clients are aligned with the roadmap
- Manage the product relevance, usability and risk profile throughout the product lifecycle
- Assist in the structuring and pricing of complex liquidity management solution for Pan Asia/local in-country responses to RFPs, and client requests
- Interpret Regulatory requirements, liaise internally with Business and Technical Analysts to ensure the product build satisfies regulatory requirements
- Design, manage and monitor account based products for Asia Pacific Region
- Develop and implement end to end product packages to drive the growth of term and sight deposit across the region
- Plan, develop and conduct training programs so as to develop subject matter expertise within the sales and relationship manager terms
- Develop & evolve product / client value propositions for LM offering
- Liaise and work with various stakeholders such as ALMT, Finance, IT and Operations to create new product programs
- Develop relevant MIS tools for tracking product performance and profitability
- Interact with the Bank’s Global Competence Centre for implementation of new capability / alignment of the Asia product offering to market standards take into consideration the regulatory guideline in each market
- Engaging multiple stakeholders from Technology/Operations/External vendors for successful product delivery and ensure operational processes are well designed for client onboarding
- Conducting & monitoring User Acceptance Testing for new products/enhancements
- Liaise and explain to internal stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery on new product approval programs.
- Build and maintain business case for major product being developed. Closely follow-up the realization of the business case and propose remediation actions in case the business plan is not met
- Develop next generation product propositions relevant to future digital transformation, client strategies and new-age technology
- Drive idea generation program and steer client validation activities including co-creation initiatives
- Study & purse innovative methods or/and new distribution channels to expand the scope & reach of the proposition
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
- Demonstrate strong leadership & stakeholder management skills
- Strategic thinker, strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Possess knowledge in working capital management and liquidity management
- Understand the concept of ALM discipline and Balance sheet management
- Intimate knowledge of Asia market & regulations related to cash management, liquidity and investment products
- Project management skills. Experience in AGILE method is a plus
- Effective team player & performance driven individual
- Strong advocate of risk management related to product profiles
Specific Qualifications Required
- University Graduate, preferably with at least 7 to 10 years’ experience working in a product management role within a transaction banking business.
- Knowledge of Corporate Deposit and Liquidity Management products; Term Deposits, Certificate of Deposits, MMF’s, eBanking solutions, Current/Saving Account structures and incentive programs, Corporate Liquidity Management Tools such as Cash Concentration, Notional Pooling and Interest Optimization.
- Strong Interpersonal & communication skill
- Proficient in English (Verbal & Written) is mandatory
- Confident presentation ability, with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently in a well organized manner
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs in this day and age. Normally, you are going to haven’t any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are several other people out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center can be easy if you know where to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are tips to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an incredible and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually supply essential coaching, property, and programs for process seekers. Those corporations can also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A simple Internet experiment for job firms on your areamust uncover where and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The end purpose for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can frequently be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn into into an enduring job for the people who perform well throughout their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of cash when cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.