Hiring Organization / Company: Google
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in Agile program management with a focus on consulting projects.
- Experience architecting, developing, and/or maintaining data-focused solutions in distributed environments.
- Experience in systems design, with experience in architecting systems interactions.
- MBA or Master's degree in Computer Science or engineering field.
- 7 years of experience demonstrating technical client service, with customer-facing cloud migration experience, including discovery, execution, and operations.
- Experience designing and deploying large-scale distributed data processing systems with one or more technologies (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Vertica, Netezza, Teradata, Tableau, or MicroStrategy).
- Experience in one or more specialist areas of Big Data and analytics such as data science, machine learning, data security, data architecture, streaming systems or API design.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Big Data and Analytics Cloud Consultant, you'll work directly with Google’s most strategic customers on critical analytics projects that enable and transform their business. You will use your management, consulting and technical capabilities to provide consulting, thought leadership and technical expertise on customer engagements to drive decisions and execution. You will work with customer program owners, architects and key technical leaders to bring solutions on Google Cloud Platform to life. You will also collaborate with key Google partners, to deliver joint consulting services, providing technical guidance and best infrastructure practices.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Lead Professional Services projects with customer technical leads and architects, customer managers, and partners. Plan and deliver successful implementations of cloud-based Big Data and analytics projects becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers.
- Work with internal specialists, product and engineering teams to package best practices and lessons learned into thought leadership, methodologies and published assets (IP).
- Interact with sales, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful customer outcomes.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development based on your field experience.
- Design solution architectures and manage the deployment of cloud-based Big Data and analytics solutions according to complex customer requirements and implementation best practices.
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Typically, you are going to haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not on your own. There are a number of people out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can also be simple if you recognize where to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an improbable and commonly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly provide essential coaching, property, and techniques for process seekers. These corporations can be particularly useful for younger job seekers or those with little working revel in. A simple Web scan for job firms on your areaought to uncover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The tip function for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can commonly be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise transform into a long lasting process for the people who carry out well all over their running.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash whilst money is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.