Hiring Organization / Company: Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Director of Catering Sales is responsible for developing a commercial strategy covering all catering segments (residential, non-residential, social, outside catering and weddings) to maximise the total revenue of the hotel. This role will drive the planning and execution of the commercial strategy and activities through support from the Revenue Management, MICE sales and marketing.
What will I be doing?
As a Director of Catering Sales, you are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead the team to identify and maximise all business opportunities that translate into Food & Beverage including banquets revenue for the hotel.
- Coach and mentor the team to have the right spirit that would make us a formidable group of customer-focused and enterprising sales force that is second to none.
- Handle business forecasting, budget planning and reviews, sales and marketing analysis, revenue management, pricing, positioning, promotions, advertising and overall marketing
- Identify critical areas for constant improvement in product, price and service levels, through sound and time sensitive market intelligence
- Assist the Commercial Director in ensuring that targets and standards are met
- Direct all catering related marketing and promotional activities - develops and implements products and packages for all banquet segments
- Identify new business to achieve individual and team revenue goals and targets
- Work closely with Director of F&B and Director of Culinary in ensuring that the team shares clear and concise information during BEO meetings
- Handle business enquiry and daily correspondences in a timely and professional manner
What are we looking for?
A Director of Catering Sales serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Strong leadership skills, whereas it is evident that you can effectively manage and motivate a team to perform beyond expectations
- Strong analytical skills so to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Excellent selling capabilities and the ability and desire to coach selling techniques to Team Members
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Experience in a similar role with a proven track record
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field would be advantageous
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the moment. Most often, you’re going to have no clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not on your own. There are several other folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can be easy if you recognize where to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are tips to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are a fantastic and repeatedly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply important training, assets, and methods for activity seekers. These corporations may also be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A easy Web experiment for job firms to your areashould uncover where and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The tip function for that may be to save cash on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can usually be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into a long lasting job for the individuals who carry out neatly during their working.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.