Hiring Organization / Company: Abbvie
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
In close alignment with US, reporting in through the Associate Director Global PSM Compliance Programs, responsible for managing compliance regionally by conducting Internal Compliance Reviews and managing compliance effectiveness. Additional responsibilities include supporting the PSM Quality System in alignment with the strategic direction provided by the Associate Director, Global PSM Compliance Programs, including implementation, oversight and continuous improvement to the PSM Quality System.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Quality Assurance: Responsible for implementing and maintaining the Quality system regionally through assessments, and adherence to policies, processes and procedures.
- Compliance: Responsible for ensuring regional compliance processes are followed and maintained through performing impact analysis as required by new regulations and standards and developing strategy and implementation plans for addressing identified gaps in alignment with the Associate Director, Global PSM Compliance Programs.
- Policy and Procedure Adherence: Ensure PSM is compliant, and remains in compliance, with AbbVie policies & procedures and company best practices while in alignment with worldwide regulations and guidelines. Responsible for mitigating and resolving issues supporting AbbVie internal policies and procedures and external compliance. Participate in PSM policy and procedure review and updates to ensure updates are aligned with financial, quality and other compliance objectives. Develop and provide PSM personnel with training on applicable regulations, policies, procedures and systems.
- Compliance Reviews / Audits: Perform periodic internal compliance reviews (ICR’s) of AbbVie’s regional site Purchasing functions for compliance to AbbVie corporate and Purchasing policies. Issue summary reports and assist sites with developmental of corrective action plans. Provide support as needed to Internal Audit (IA) in support of IA regional audits.
- Compliance Standards & Metrics: Accountable for the implementation of Compliance road map regionally. Conduct impact assessments of changes in regulations and procedures and the effect it will have on PSM regional systems, processes and tools and ensure all risks (and impact of those risks) are communicated effectively to business partners. Develop strategy and implementation plans for addressing identified gaps.
- Consultation/SME: Provide consultation and assistance to PSM personnel on compliance aspects of internal and external audit findings, compliance issues, regulatory risks and process improvement opportunities. Provide subject matter expertise of current regulations, Corporate Policies, emerging new regulations affecting contract language, PSM systems, processes, procedures, tools, and contract templates to internal and external departments.
- Bachelor’s degree typically in business, life sciences, education or communication is required.
- Extensive experience of at least 8 years in a compliance, purchasing, business operations and/or quality assurance within the JAPAC region. At least 2 years’ experience in purchasing/procurement. 2+ years project management experience desirable
- Knowledge and experience in purchasing and/or supplier management, training approaches and Audit required.
- Must have extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in SAP system.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical skills, being able to break down complex regulations into simple to understand instructions.
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Job Location Information:
City: Central Singapore
Location: Central Singapore
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the moment. Normally, you’re going to haven’t any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a number of folks out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be simple if the place to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are a fantastic and often overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually provide critical training, property, and programs for task seekers. Those firms may also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A simple Internet scan for job firms to your areaought to uncover the place and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The tip purpose for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services can commonly be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into an enduring process for the individuals who perform well all the way through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash while money is now tight within the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.