Hiring Organization / Company: Bc Technology Group
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Backed by BC Technology Group (stock code: 863 HK), Asia’s only listed, licensed and ‘Bigfour’-audited digital asset and fintech company, OSL is Asia’s largest digital asset platform, providing prime brokerage, custody, exchange and SaaS services for institutional clients and professional investors.
The company offers OTC, iRFQ and electronic trading services giving traders access to the world’s deepest liquidity pools, digital asset borrowing and lending, as well as secure, insured wallets to ensure the safekeeping of digital assets with timely transaction settlement.
OSL is the trusted gateway to the digital asset economy.
In August 2020, OSL was granted Approval-in-principle by the Hong Kong SFC to operate a Virtual Asset platform (Type 1 and Type 7). This role is a key hire to focus on acquisition and management of key client verticals for OSL Hong Kong including Digital Asset funds, traditional hedge funds, principal trading desks, family offices and other professional investors.
- Ability to operate at a senior commercial level interacting seamlessly with the Head of Institutional Sales, other Sales teams and internal stakeholders
- Central to the role is building and managing a customer acquisition pipeline which results in closure of new Institutional customers for OSL’s brokerage and custody businesses. This includes all aspects of successful customer acquisition including pipeline management, scoping, pitching and onboarding.
- Ongoing management of key customer relationships including account management, key account planning and seeking opportunities for mutually beneficial interactions.
- Work closely with the Head of Institutional Sales and OSL’s Marketing function to design and implement ROI accretive customer acquisition, retention and engagement programmes.
- Only candidates with at least two years’ experience in a sales, trading or business development at a leading digital asset provider should apply.
- Strong existing relationships with hedge funds, proprietary traders, family offices, UHNW and other investors allocating into digital assets.
- Demonstrated history of successfully growing and managing a customer franchise
- Understanding of the full digital asset product palette including electronic and OTC trading, coin borrowing and lending and digital asset derivatives. Ideally experience working in a fast growing “start-up” culture.
- Experience operating across multiple jurisdictions with familiarity of the fast-moving regulatory environment impacting digital asset markets.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, independent and assertive with good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills capable of interacting with C-suite executives
- Highly motivated, results driven with entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to align with the values of teamwork, integrity, strive for profitability and innovation.
Job Location Information:
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the toughest jobs this present day. In most cases, you will haven’t any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not alone. There are a few other folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can be easy if you realize where to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an incredible and frequently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often provide crucial coaching, property, and programs for job seekers. These firms will also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating enjoy. A simple Internet test for job firms on your areashould discover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The tip goal for that may be to save cash on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide companies the way of screening candidates. Employment services can regularly be a quicker and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into a long lasting process for the individuals who carry out well all over their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.