Hiring Organization / Company: Red Hat Software
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Collaborate closely with the APAC Legal, Finance team, and the Global P&A team to set up an APAC process for this fund; act as the point of contact for all involved teams like Marketing, Procurement, Operations
- Work closely with Partner Sales and Program teams on development of annual and quarterly MDF business plans across different partner types and partner programs
- Work with the Finance, Operations, and Business Intelligence team to define and design cadenced and ad-hoc reporting including forecasting to track ROI from MDF investment by partners and partner programs
- Work with APAC Partner Programs team in defining and implementing MDF requirements for new partners programs or enhancing existing programs
- Act as the subject matter expert to provide support on MDF related questions, e.g., program guidelines, escalations on an APAC wide basis
- Be responsible to develop, maintain, and organize MDF Program knowledge base including operational end-to-end process flow, program training materials, and partner-facing collaterals
- Provide MDF training support to Red Hatters and and partners
- Act as the APAC-Lead to coordinate between Global P&A team and external vendor(s) on MDF tool selection, implementation to give feedback, improvement requirements, and work on resolution of issues
- Prioritize workload in order to help partners and the Red Hat Partner teams to meet deadlines and work according to the process and overall compliance
- Support selected business programs outside of existing MDF Program, e.g., launching and supporting new partner program
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration, marketing, or a technical discipline
- Experience in process optimization and process documentation
- Experience using customer relationship management (CRM) tools like Salesforce.com
- Experience within or with a partner ecosystem
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and solid service mentality
- Experience working in a team environment, providing proactive assistance to other members of the team
- Solid organizational skills with attention to detail, planning, and follow-up
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven, multi-task environment
- Excellent English language skills
- Industry familiarity of open source principles is a plus
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Normally, you’ll don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center may also be easy if you already know the place to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are guidelines that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an incredible and commonly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply very important coaching, assets, and systems for process seekers. These firms can also be in particular useful for young job seekers or the ones with little working enjoy. A easy Web scan for job firms for your areaought to uncover where and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The end function for that is to economize on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give firms the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can frequently be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise transform into a long lasting process for the people who carry out neatly all through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money when cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.