Hiring Organization / Company: Ogilvy
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Management and execution of HR operational processes throughout the Employee Life Cycle from on-boarding to exit
- Expats and Benefits administration
- Administration of payroll and tax related matters
- Administration of insurance matters
- Handling relevant reports such as employee data and headcount reports
- Handling of Work Pass and related Passes process
- Upholding good data management practices by ensuring accurate and up-to-date employee records in the HR systems, and compliance with SOX, regulatory and policy standards
- Optimising and enhancing operational policies/ procedures and system design to bring out the best value to the organisation
- Ensure smooth coordination of payroll function with a Payroll Outsourcing company
- Oversee yearly Insurance renewal and insurance administration
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with at least 3-5 years of HR Operations experience
- Ability to multi-task and manage high volume work or multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-motivated problem solver who is analytical and has good written/verbal communication skills
- Able to adapt to changes and work collaboratively as well as independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Good understanding of HR processes and local statutory guidelines
- Knowledge of Payroll administration, SOX compliance and Expat administration etc. would be advantageous
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the moment. Normally, you are going to haven’t any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are a couple of other people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center can also be simple if you know the place to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are guidelines that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an improbable and usually lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly supply very important training, belongings, and techniques for activity seekers. Those firms can be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A simple Web experiment for job firms to your areaought to discover where and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The top purpose for that is to save cash on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can regularly be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise grow to be into an enduring process for the people who perform well right through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.