Hiring Organization / Company: Capitaland Limited
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
CapitaLand Limited (CapitaLand) is one of Asia’s largest diversified real estate groups. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, it owns and manages a global portfolio worth about S$137.7 billion as at 31 March 2021. CapitaLand’s portfolio spans across diversified real estate classes which includes commercial, retail; business park, industrial and logistics; integrated development, urban development; as well as lodging and residential. With a presence across more than 240 cities in over 30 countries, the Group focuses on Singapore and China as its core markets, while it continues to expand in markets such as India, Vietnam, Australia, Europe and the USA.
Office Location: 615 Lorong 4 Toa Payoh #07-00 Singapore 319516
Responsible for assisting the IT Security Lead in:
- Ensuring the organisation's information systems are fully operational and remain protected from external threats
- Maintaining of and improving the organisation's cybersecurity posture by implementing security solutions, and working with vendors to monitor, detect and contain cybersecurity incidents to minimise impact to the organisation
- Assist in conducting Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing of Web applications either using in-house tool or engaging external consultants. This includes tracking to ensure the closure to all identified findings
- Assist in reviewing and recommending changes to information security policies, standards, and procedures
- Assist in monitoring information security alerts triage, mitigate, and escalate issues as needed
- Assist in driving the evaluation & implementation of IT Security projects
- Assist in administrating of security solutions deployed in the organisation
- Minimally 2 years of experience in cybersecurity operations and vendor management
- Good management experience on IT Security solutions
- Highly disciplined and diligent in driving deliverables strictly within defined timelines
- Strong communication/presentation/writing skills with proficiency in writing & speaking English and Mandarin to liaise with China counterpart
- Logical and methodological, with good planning & organisational skills
- Able to work independently and as a strong team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in working in companies in bigger setup with various lines of businesses
- Comprehensive medical coverage for self
- Training and development opportunities
- Subsidised rates at Ascott serviced residences
- Strong advocate of staff volunteerism
- Wellness programmes
At CapitaLand, we advocate fair employment practices, and recruit talents based on merit and fit with our Corporate values. We provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and build an inclusive workplace regardless of race, gender, age, religious belief, or nationality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs these days. Typically, you are going to have no clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are several other folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center will also be simple if you realize where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an unbelievable and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often provide crucial training, property, and methods for process seekers. Those companies will also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A easy Web scan for job firms for your areaought to discover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The end function for that is to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply firms the way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can usually be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into an enduring task for the people who carry out well all through their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash while money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.