Hiring Organization / Company: Axa
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Senior Specialist, ADDT (210006MP)
PRIMARY LOCATION : SINGAPORE-SINGAPORE-SINGAPORE
ORGANIZATION : AXA Singapore
CONTRACT TYPE : Regular
SHIFT : Day Job
- Document Business Requirements
- Collect and analyze the business requirements and transfer the same knowledge to project/development team
- Work with IT/Project team on the functional specifications to meet the required business process & requirement
- Document test strategy and write test cases
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for new & existing (Production)- functional and end-to-end
- Document UAT results & evidence, Report UAT/Production defects & ensure resolution
- Work with relevant teams to provide solution/ alternatives to business requirements due to system constraints
- Identify, analyze and implement change requests and enhancements to EASE project from distributor, customer and operations perspective
- Assist Change manager in resolving distributor queries with respect to EASE platform queries and work with various teams to settle queries
- Ensuring adherence to major steps in the project lifecycle for each project
- Accountability for overall Business Analyst success
- Consolidation of list of projects and work requests for decision regarding prioritization
- Review and overseeing Business Requirements and review prototypes & project scope to ensure that the needs of the business are being met
- Incorporate the customer POV in all activities
- Build & contribute to list of long term improvements (system enhancements) for Operations
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Project management or change management experience preferrred
- Previous experience working in online application delivery as business analyst for eKYC/ePOS projects in the insurance industry would be an added advantage.
- Ability to participate in and support multiple projects with competing priorities
- Strong analytical skills, data manipulation and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify and communicate on issues and opportunities effectively
- Good track record in cross functional collaboration internally to achieve process performance results
- Experience participating in fast paced and dynamic projects
- Well organized, structured & methodological
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience in report writing
- Independently driven with ability to work well in large teams and deliver KPIs with minimal supervision
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 108 million clients in 57 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sg
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Typically, you are going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a number of people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be easy if you understand where to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are pointers that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an improbable and usually lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly provide crucial coaching, belongings, and methods for task seekers. These companies can be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or those with little running experience. A easy Web test for job firms in your areashould discover the place and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The tip goal for that may be to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can recurrently be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into a long-lasting process for the people who carry out smartly all the way through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash when money is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.