Hiring Organization / Company: Capitaland Limited
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
CapitaLand Limited (CapitaLand) is one of Asia’s largest diversified real estate groups. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, it owns and manages a global portfolio worth about S$132.5 billion as at 31 December 2020. CapitaLand’s portfolio spans across diversified real estate classes which includes commercial, retail; business park, industrial and logistics; integrated development, urban development; as well as lodging and residential. With a presence across more than 220 cities in over 30 countries, the Group focuses on Singapore and China as its core markets, while it continues to expand in markets such as India, Vietnam, Australia, Europe and the USA.
- Deliver an authentic and enjoyable brand experience to customers through active engagement of omnichannel touchpoints
- Actively promote the store’s brands, product offerings and promotions to drive discovery interest and conversion
- Drive education, adoption and promotion of new retail store technology experiential offerings, to customers and retailers
- Actively support store manager to maintain daily operational excellence and efficiency of the store; manage and troubleshoot day-day operational tasks from attending to customer queries, in-store incidents, logistics, ad-hoc duties assigned or requests
- Encourage the adoption of loyalty program, membership acquisition and activation
- Engage and introduce the showroom concept and experience to customers by providing a demonstration on how to use & make purchases with omni channel
- Respond to customer’s enquiries, refund and exchanges promptly and professionally and assist with their requests as best as you can
- Responsible for growth of sales on omni channel & social media engagement
- A positive attitude and cheerful disposition
- Service-oriented mindset with strong interpersonal skills
- Preferably with prior retail/sale experience
- Interest in retail innovation trends and best practices intersecting retail, technology and design
- Self-motivated, resourceful and proactive
- Meticulous eye for details; ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Candidates with WSQ Retail Qualifications are encouraged to apply
- Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holiday
- Comprehensive medical coverage for self
- Training and development opportunities
- Subsidised rates as Ascott services residences
- Strong advocate of staff volunteerism
- Wellness programmes
At CapitaLand, we advocate fair employment practices, and recruit talents based on merit and fit with our Corporate values. We provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and build an inclusive workplace regardless of race, gender, age, religious belief or nationality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Location Information:
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. In most cases, you are going to haven’t any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of other people available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be easy if you realize where to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are tips to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an unbelievable and commonly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide important training, assets, and methods for job seekers. These companies can be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or those with little working revel in. A simple Internet test for job firms to your areashould uncover the place and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The end objective for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can recurrently be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into an enduring job for the individuals who carry out smartly during their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash when cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.