Hiring Organization / Company: Capitaland Limited
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
CapitaLand Limited (CapitaLand) is one of Asia’s largest diversified real estate groups. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, it owns and manages a global portfolio worth S$131.7 billion as at 30 September 2019. CapitaLand’s portfolio spans across diversified real estate classes which includes commercial, retail; business park, industrial and logistics; integrated development, urban development; as well as lodging and residential. With a presence across more than 200 cities in over 30 countries, the Group focuses on Singapore and China as its core markets, while it continues to expand in markets such as India, Vietnam, Australia, Europe and the USA.
Reporting to the Head, Group HR, you will be the HR business partner for one of the business units. You will work closely with the business stakeholders and leaders in building a high performing culture and growing the organisation’s talent pool.
- Partner with the business leadership team to align HR strategy to business objectives
- Work closely with Heads of Department in the resource planning and talent acquisition for the departments in the Unit
- Partner with Group Talent Management team and the leadership team in developing and building a talent pipeline for the departments
- Partner with Group Rewards team and the leadership team in driving the annual performance review
- Work closely with HR Shared Services on the on-boarding, off-boarding and internal mobility of employees
- Deliver HR services in an effective and efficient manner; identify and resolve HR issues within the Unit if required
- Be part of HR-related projects, when required, including those related to the development and implementation of HR Systems and other ad hoc projects that may arise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resource or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in HR, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the investment industry
- Resourceful, independent and possesses strong initiative and drive
- Meticulous and exercises high level of discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Team player, who is mature with good hands-on multi-tasking abilities
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
At CapitaLand, we advocate fair employment practices, and recruit talents based on merit and fit with our Corporate values. We provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and build an inclusive workplace regardless of race, gender, age, religious belief or nationality.
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the hardest jobs nowadays. Typically, you will haven’t any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can be simple if you understand the place to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are tips to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an out of this world and commonly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently provide essential training, assets, and techniques for task seekers. These firms will also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A easy Internet experiment for job firms on your areaought to discover where and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top function for that is to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can recurrently be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn into into a long-lasting job for the individuals who perform smartly all over their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash whilst money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.