Hiring Organization / Company: Mapletree Investments Pte Ltd
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Develop business strategies, as well as pursuing and evaluating business opportunities within South East Asia.
- Drives growth of the real estate portfolio by building relationships and supporting the origination of new investments and business opportunities.
- Develop and implement a sound business plan for sourcing acquisition or investment opportunities, including specific strategies designed to achieve short and long-term growth and profit objectives.
- Formulating and recommending key capital recycling strategies and executing selected strategies to improve portfolio returns.
- Working with on-the-ground teams to manage end-to-end investment transactions including origination, research, deal evaluation and structuring, financial analysis including financial modelling, and deal negotiation and execution.
- Management of real estate projects in South East Asia to generate growing and sustainable returns.
- Oversee regional research and benchmarking to support strategic investment and asset management decisions relating to the asset portfolio.
- Preparation of management reports and board materials.
- Degree in Engineering, Building, Real Estate, Business, Finance or any related discipline.
- At least 15 years’ relevant working experience in Singapore and / or regional real estate investments.
- Resourceful, a keen analytical mind and proficiency in financial modelling are essential.
- Business and financial acumen, an analytical mind and proficiency in financial analysis and modeling.
- Good financial product knowledge, business development and / or development management experience and experience in industrial properties investment is an advantage.
- Excellent leadership skills, strong initiative, good business and financial acumen, and great independence in working in a fast-paced environment.
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the toughest jobs at the moment. In most cases, you will have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a few other people available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can be easy if you know the place to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an unbelievable and regularly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly supply crucial training, property, and programs for job seekers. Those companies can be particularly helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A simple Web experiment for job firms in your areaought to uncover where and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The top purpose for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide companies the way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can recurrently be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise become into a long lasting process for the people who carry out neatly all over their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money when money is now tight within the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.